Article discusses Basic features and Objectives of EOU Scheme; Incentives /Facilities available to EOUs,Setting up an EOU;Minimum Investment Criteria; Concept of Unit Approval Committee (UAC); Procedure for approval of an EOU; Sector Specific Requirement for approval as an EOU.
New SEIS scheme is also not free from defects. There are certain discrepancy which have not been taken care of at the time of introducing such scheme nor there has been any clarification issued by Director General of Foreign Trade (‘DGFT’) in this regard, till date.
Brief Highlights about EOU An EOU is basically an Export Oriented units which can be set up in the declared ‘warehouse stations’ in India. There are almost 300 such warehouse stations. EOU units are very closely connected with Customs Law and Excise Law. Besides, Foreign Trade Policy deals with EOUs at larger extent. Further, Income […]
Setup Export Oriented Food Processing Unit in India
GeoSquare help you setup Export Oriented Food Processing Unit as per Government norms to seek export benefits and identify new opportunities for high margins exports.
- Food processing exports are increasing by 45% per annum from India
- Huge Local as well as International market
- Huge supply base of material
- Wide range of government benefits
- One stop consultancy for complete setup
- Government approvals simplified
- Register for export benefits
- Sourcing form quality machinery from Taiwan, USA, India & Germany
- Get started with our first few export orders